WELCOME

To share the creative spark so it might one day see the light.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Stuff I have done lately.....


                      I haven't posted in a while due to the fact I didn't want to show presents too early, just in case.... but I have found some photos in my phone and thought I would share them. The first is a polystyrene head covered in buttons for my sister.
 
        I didn't take a photo of it finished but hopefully you will get the idea. I carried the hair down to look like a ponytail and drape down the back and the scarf draped over both shoulders. I really enjoyed playing with the buttons but doesn't everyone......

      Next is a gift for a really close friend, this is the top of  a letterbox it depict a view of her home and beautiful garden which has to be seen to be believed. Here are another views of it......
    Sorry about the photo, it was very very sunny . So we will see if she likes it in a day or two.

                     Anyway hope you have a great week and hopefully post again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment