WELCOME

To share the creative spark so it might one day see the light.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All ready to go

           Well I have just got back home from our weekly quilting group, Tangled Web Quilters at Cobweb Cottage. I didn't get anything done today as I have been working on the design for the group quilt for next years competition and finally had all the pieces in place. So I presented the design and patterns to some of our lovelly ladies, to kick start it off. I can't show any pictures of the design but I can say its all original and based on a particular theme and thats all....  8-)

              Also this weekend we are having a retreat at Cobweb Cottage and staying at Summerville House or Jenny's house. So hopefully I will be able to get some things finished or at least close to it. It will be a fun weekend I'm sure but I will tell you more next week

No comments:

Post a Comment