WELCOME

To share the creative spark so it might one day see the light.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

This week

                  Well I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, the weather was absolutely beautiful, the first time for this Spring. Did everyone remember Day Light Savings ( ahead 1 hour) ???
                  This week is going to be a little challenging, My business partner has gone a well earned holiday for a week, so I'm stepping in again. Hope the arm holds up. I'm sure Shelley and Deb will do a marvelous job and not need me too much :-)
                   On Wednesday some of the Tangled Web Quilters are going to visit the Oatlands Quilting Group, it should be a good day and maybe a walk around the township. I will take a few photos to show what we get up to. 
                   This week I am going to concentrate on getting the Teddy Playhouse blocks appliqued on and I have too finish all the eyes to all the blocks. I left them as I was unsure whether to use buttons or embroider but being a childs quilt I will play safe and embroider.
                   I hope you have a productive and enjoyable week
Alison

2 comments:

  1. Love this glorious Spring weather too. Good luck with the teddy applique. I have enjoyed looking through your Sea Breeze blocks. They look great.
    You have a great week, too!

    ReplyDelete