WELCOME

To share the creative spark so it might one day see the light.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh What a Week

            Well its been an interesting week, I haven't done any sewing this week so Im starting to have withdrawals, as I am sure a few of you would understand.????.
Also this week I had a birthday, yes another year gone but hey its only a number isnt it. The new number is 48.
It was a lovely day and I thank everyone for the wishes and thoughts. I am most truly grateful
             This week coming I hope to finish Girls Day Out finally. Caroline did a lovelly job quilting it. Lisa's and Shelley's quilts will be done in the next few weeks and I cant wait to show you as they are so different but the same pattern was used. More about that later
            I am starting my Gobal swap this weekend to hopefully post off as early as possible for Christmas. My swap partner is Teresa from Scotland so I want it to be there in plenty of time.

I hope you all have a productive week, enjoy.  ;-)
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment